Publication based on the final results of the Sixth Framework Programme project INCLUD-ED
INCLUD-ED Consortium (2011). Successful performances in European schools. Madrid: Ministry of Education IFIIE. Access
Article published in the journal Cambridge Journal of Education
- Valls R, & Kyriakides, L. (2013). The power of Interactive Groups: how diversity of adults volunteering in classroom groups can Promote inclusion and success for children of vulnerable ethnic minority Populations. Cambridge Journal of Education. Abstract Full text
- Elboj, C., Pulido, M. & Welikala, T. (2013). The Information Technology and Communication in the output of rural isolation. Arino's case. Scripta Nova, Vol XVII, no. 427. Full text
Monograph on Keys to achieve educational success. Journal of Education Journal No. 429 December 2012 ISSN 0210-0630.
- Presentation: Keys for educational success. Centre of Research in Theories and Practices that Overcome Inequalities (CREA).
- Educational inclusion and exclusion in Europe.
What is INCLUD-ED project and what objective pursued. Centre of Research in Theories and Practices that Overcome Inequalities (CREA).
Ramón Flecha "The attention to diversity has legitimized inequality." Author: Judith Cervós Casals.
- How to organize the classroom for success of all students. Centre of Research in Theories and Practices that Overcome Inequalities (CREA).
- More time, more space and more people. Centre of Research in Theories and Practices that Overcome Inequalities (CREA).
- The role of comunidat. Centre of Research in Theories and Practices that Overcome Inequalities (CREA).
- From the transformation of a central social and personal change. Centre of Research in Theories and Practices that Overcome Inequalities (CREA).
Monograph on Learning Communities. Inter Journal of Teacher continuation of the old Normal School Magazine Number 67 (24.1) ISSN 0213-8646.
- Editorial: The keys of dialogic learning in Learning Communities. P Rosa Valls and Ariadne or Munté
- Presentation: Learning Communities: a project of social and educational transformation. Javier Díez-Palomar and Ramón Flecha García (Coordinators)
- Transformation Dialogic Reading and Learning Communities. Consol Aguilar, María José Alonso, Maria and Miguel Ángel Pulido Padrós
- The role of the university in Learning Communities. Antonio Aguilera, Marlen Mendoza, Sandra Racionero and Marta Soler
- The transformation of a school in Learning Community: The school "St. Paul" of Burgos (Spain). Asunción García and María Fernández Cifuentes Hawrylak
- Dialogic learning in mathematics and science. Javier Díez-Palomar, Paloma Garcia Wehrle, Silvia Molina Rue Lourdes Roldan and Rosell
- Preventive Socialization Learning Communities. Ainhoa Flecha, Patricia Melgar, Esther Oliver and Cristina Pulido
- Dialogic Inclusion Contract. Aubert Adriana Simon, Carmen Elboj Saso, Rocío García Carrión and Juan Garcia Lopez
- From the experiences of Learning Communities based policy successes. Aitor Gómez, Roseli Mello, Ignacio Santa Cruz and Teresa Sordé
Magazine Publishing Networks. An On-line Journal for teacher research on "Dialogic Education: School in Spain".
- Dialogic Education: Schools From Spain today . Marta Soler-Gallart
- Building a Dream: Learning Communities In The Basque Country. M ª Luisa Jaussi, Carmen Vega.
- Dialogic Learning in Groups Interactive . M. Adell Josepa Nolla, Carlos Herrero, Belinda Siles
- Gypsy Families Transforming School . Xavier Folch
- The Transformation of Rural Centers . Carmen Elboj, Amparo Gil, Isabel Rodrigo Ignacio Zaldivar
- The Global Resume: Reconsider the school from education. Pablo del Rio, Amelia Alvarez
Publication in International Psychology, Society and Education on Learning Communities.
- Including Students with Disabilities in learning communities. Oriol an Silvia Molina Rios. Article on students with disabilities in Learning Communities. Pdf English .
- Efficiency and equity in learning communities and schools. Oscar Prieto and Iñaki Santra Cruz. Article about the quality of education based on efficiency and equity. Pdf English
- Egualitarian dialogue and instrumental dimension. Two principles of dialogic learning in the classroom. Racionero Sandra Plaza. Article on two of Dialogic Learning principles, egalitarian dialogue and instrumental dimension. Pdf English .
- Contact on dialogic inclusion: How get out of the ghetto. Adriana Aubert and Ainhoa Flecha. Article on Dialogic Inclusion Contract. Pdf English
- From Obama to Samara: What changes do the spanush education system and the Roma movement hava to make So THAT one day it will be possible for a Roma woman to be president? Rocio Garcia, Araceli Silvia, Motserrat Yuste and Ramon Flecha.Artículo on how quality education promotes access of all people to higher education, including those who traditionally have had greater exclusion, as in the case of Roma women. Pdf English
Article by Jesús Gómez on Learning Communities project: includes the processing steps carried out by the centers to become learning communities. View here
Learning communities as experts in conflict resolution
Article by Ramon Flecha on Learning Communities as experts in Conflict Resolution. View here
Dialogic learning and social participation. Learning Communities
Article by Ramon Flecha on Dialogic Learning in Learning Communities. View here