The literature is presented below, ranked in the following sections: basic bibliography, further reading and dissertations.
- Racionero, Sandra; Ortega, Sara; Garcia, Rocio, Flecha, Ramón. . (2012) Learning Barcelona with you. Hypatia Editorial. ISBN: 978-84-938226-3-7.
- Aubert, A; Arrow, A, Garcia, C; Arrow, R; Racionero, S. (2008) Dialogic Learning in the Information Society Barcelona:.. Hypatia
The book provides the new concept of dialogic learning, which is serving to overcome desigualdes many children / as all conditions and to advance excellence in learning everyone.
- AUBERT, A; DUKE, E.; FISAS, M., Valls, R. (2004). Dialogue and transform. Critical Pedagogy of the century. Barcelona: Graó.
You can be the first book to read on the psychological, sociological, pedagogical approaches, which give rise to most of the most transformative educational experiences today's society.
- Elboj, C., Puigdellívol, I., Soler, M. & Valls, R. (2002). Learning communities. Transforming education Barcelona. Graó.
Synthesis of the theoretical foundations of learning communities.
- BASQUE GOVERNMENT. . (2002) Learning Communities in the Basque Country Vitoria-Gasteiz. Center Publications Service of the Basque Government.
- Garcia, C.; Puigvert, L., Ruiz, L., Rue, L. (2009) Hypatia of Alexandria. Plural A scientific team reveals the truth about the first woman of science. Barcelona: Hypatia
- De Botton, L.; PUIGVERT, L.; TALEB, F. . (2004) The veil chosen Barcelona. El Roure Science. Overcome prejudices towards other cultures is essential to organize a good living in our centers
- DUKE, E. (2006.) Learning to love or violence. Relationships in Barcelona nightclubs. El Roure Science. Especially suitable for the part that deconocemos girls and boy 10 to 18 years and is at the base of the iceberg whose tip is the school
- ARROW, R. (1997) Share words.. Learning adults through dialogue Barcelona: Polity Press. Particularly suited to deepen the theory and practice book for dialogic literary gatherings.
- ARROW, R., GOMEZ, J.; PUIGVERT, L. (2001) Contemporary Sociological Theory Barcelona:.. Paidós.
- Vygotsky, L. (1979) The development of higher psychological processes Barcelona:.. Criticism
- Freire, P. (1997) In the shadow of this tree Barcelona.. El Roure Science.
- GOMEZ, J., Latorre, A., Sánchez, M.; ARROW, R. (2006) Communicative Methodology review Barcelona:.. El Roure Science.
- GOMEZ, J. (2004) Love in the risk society Barcelona:.. El Roure Science.
- Habermas, J. (1987.) The Theory of Communicative Action Vol. I and II. Madrid: Taurus.
- MEAD, GH (1990): Spirit, Self and Society: From the standpoint of social behaviorism. Barcelona: Polity Press.
- OLIVER, E., Valls, R. (2004). Gender Violence. Research on who, why and how to overcome Barcelona. El Roure Science.
- Puigdellívol, I. (2005.) Special Education in Inclusive Classrooms. A diversity perspective from Barcelona. Graó
- PUIGVERT, L. (2001) The Other Women Barcelona:.. El Roure Science.
- SEARLE J., M. SOLER (2004.) Language and Social Sciences. Dialogue between John Searle and Create Barcelona. El Roure Science.
- SOLER, M. (2003). Dialogic reading. The community as a literacy environment. Soler, M. & Teberosky, A. (Comp). Initial literacy contexts, pp. 47-63. Horsori.
- Touraine, A.; Wieviorka M, ARROW, R. and others (2004) Knowledge and identity.. Voices of cultural groups in social research Barcelona. El Roure Science.